Talent Acquisition Specialist
MedRisk is looking for YOU – an ambitious professional seeking a career with a fast paced company. Founded in 1994 and based in King of Prussia, PA, MedRisk is the leader in physical rehabilitation for the workers’ compensation industry. With over 1,000 employees, MedRisk was named as one of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies on the Inc. 5000 list for 13 consecutive years. MedRisk is heavily focused on maintaining a strong and supportive culture and operates with five core principles: Innovation, Leadership, Customer Focus, Accountability and One Team. We encourage you to bring your experience and skills to help us raise the bar.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening and recommending candidates for MedRisk positions as well as assisting with onboarding new hires. He or she will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. Developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent. All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a 2-4 years’ experience in an high volume recruitment role and a strong desire develop an efficient process for finding the most talented candidates for our various call center, customer service and IT roles.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates and the MedRisk company brand.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & references screenings. Evaluation and input of our current vendors
- Place and update all job postings in various media sources including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Research and recommend additional recruitment sources other than such as job fairs, college recruitment, job boards, etc.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote MedRisk referral program and internal opportunities.
- Create offer letters, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Work with HR Team to review and recommend additional new hire onboarding programs.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years minimum of human resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience.
- Experience working with high volume recruitment.
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in Online and Social Media recruiting.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of the ADP’s Workforce Now Recruitment and Onboarding module a plus.
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally, including overnight travel.