The workers’ compensation system can be extremely confusing for an injured worker. MedRisk is here to help.
Introducing the MedRisk Patient Advocacy Program, a new education initiative from the leader in managed physical medicine for the workers’ comp industry. The program combines written materials with convenient scheduling and one-on-one guidance, with eyes on helping injured workers through a new and sometimes confusing experience.
Materials for Workers:
- I’m Scheduled for an Initial Evaluation. Now What? (Web Version | PDF)
- I’m Scheduled for Work Hardening/Work Conditioning. Now What? (Web Version | PDF)
- I’m Scheduled for an FCE. Now What? (Web Version | PDF)
- I Have a Shoulder Injury. Now What? (Web Version | PDF)
- I’m Scheduled for Vestibular Therapy. Now What? (Web Version | PDF)
- Telerehabilitation for Injured Workers: Frequently Asked Questions (Web Version | PDF)
Materials for Employers & Case Managers:
Are you an employer or a case manager interested in distributing these educational pieces? Brandable PDF files are available on the MedRisk Portal.