Quality of care and back-office efficiency is absolutely essential to the growth of any healthcare practice. When it comes to diagnostic imaging and physical rehabilitation for workers’ compensation cases, MedRisk helps you with both.
We offer physicians instant access to a nationwide network of PTs, OTs, chiropractors and diagnostic imaging centers. When an MRI, CT scan, EMG/NCV, PET scan or X-ray is necessary to properly diagnose an injured worker, getting it done is as simple as making one call to our in-house referral and scheduling team.
There’s no need for practice staff to spin cycles selecting a provider, working out timing or coordinating arrangements with the patient – that’s where MedRisk comes in. We even follow-up, with the patient after the exam and treatment to schedule your prescribed physical rehabilitation services and monitor compliance for you.
Most important of all, you can trust that every provider in the MedRisk network is highly vetted and operates according to current clinical best practices. In addition, if there’s ever a question, we can provide peer-to-peer reviews and second-opinion services – ensuring your patients receive the best exam and physical rehabilitation plan, every time.
WHY WORK WITH MEDRISK?
- High-quality, nationwide network of outpatient providers
- Evidence based treatment guidelines and patient screening protocols
- Pro-active scheduling for post-treatment PT/OT/chiropractic services
- Progress notes and patient compliance updates sent to your office automatically
- Reduced administrative burden on practice staff
- Efficient scheduling, case coordination and communication