MedRisk now includes telerehabilitation as part of its Platinum Grade Program for managed physical medicine services.
A natural supplement to traditional, in-clinic physical therapy, MedRisk’s telerehabilitation model:
- Increases access to quality care in remote areas and during off-hours
- Reduces transportation costs
- Encourages home-exercise compliance
- Improves communication for higher patient satisfaction at a lower cost
- Allows for earlier identification of psychosocial barriers to recovery
Our program uses data to identify up front the injured workers who would benefit most from a blended program consisting of telerehabilitation, traditional clinic delivery and fluidity between service delivery options.
MedRisk then leverages a dynamic library of instructional videos and “store-and-forward” materials to support patient education and improve satisfaction; advanced HIPAA-compliant technology that instantly connects a US-based MedRisk clinician and the patient for face-to-face evaluations and coaching; and remote patient monitoring for guided home exercises that captures and summarizes clinical data on performance, progress and compliance to maximize care management.