MedRisk includes telerehabilitation as part of its Platinum Grade Program for managed physical medicine services.
MedRisk leverages our carefully curated network to bring physical therapy everywhere! HIPAA-compliant technology instantly connects a skilled and fully credentialed network partner and the patient for evaluation and coaching. Remote patient monitoring allows for guided home exercises that capture and summarize clinical data on performance, progress and compliance to maximize care management.
MedRisk’s telerehabilitation model
- Increases access to quality care in remote areas and during off-hours
- Reduces transportation costs
- Encourages home-exercise compliance
- Improves communication for higher patient satisfaction at a lower cost
- Allows for earlier identification of psychosocial barriers to recovery
ARE YOU AN EXISTING CUSTOMER CURRENTLY USING OUR TELEREHAB PROGRAM?
Refer your injured workers to our program directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 877-867-8353.