MedRisk includes telerehabilitation as part of its Platinum Grade Program for managed physical medicine services.
Our program uses data to identify up front the injured workers who would benefit most from a blended program consisting of telerehabilitation, traditional clinic delivery and fluidity between service delivery options.
MedRisk then leverages a dynamic library of instructional videos and “store-and-forward” materials to support patient education and improve satisfaction; advanced HIPAA-compliant technology that instantly connects a US-based MedRisk clinician and the patient for face-to-face evaluations and coaching; and remote patient monitoring for guided home exercises that captures and summarizes clinical data on performance, progress and compliance to maximize care management.
MedRisk’s telerehabilitation model
- Increases access to quality care in remote areas and during off-hours
- Reduces transportation costs
- Encourages home-exercise compliance
- Improves communication for higher patient satisfaction at a lower cost
- Allows for earlier identification of psychosocial barriers to recovery