MedRisk Platinum Grade Program for Managed Physical Medicine
We serve as a proactive, positive force throughout the episode of care, monitoring progress, providing answers, streamlining correspondence and managing utilization. The goal is to create unique efficiencies and deliver evidence-based clinical recommendations that reduce both administrative burdens and medical costs, while improving the quality of patient care and outcomes for all stakeholders.
Our Platinum Grade Program leverages technology, evidence-based guidelines that are specific to physical medicine and a national network of expert providers to deliver best-in-class, quality care.
When you work with MedRisk, you and the injured worker benefit from access to:
- Concierge-level customer service that is 100% US based
- Nationwide expert provider network
- Dynamic, outcomes-driven provider selection
- In-clinic physical rehabilitation
- Patient education
- Proactive clinical reviews with evidence-based recommendations
Now with telerehabilitation services
- Increases access to quality care in remote areas and during off-hours
- Reduces transportation costs
- Encourages home-exercise compliance
- Improves communication for higher patient satisfaction at a lower cost
- Allows for earlier identification of psychosocial barriers to recovery
- FIND OUT MORE!